Dentures and Removable Partials

Another way to replace missing teeth is the use of dentures or removable partial dentures (RPD).  Conventional dentures and partials are removable appliances. A partial denture relies on existing teeth to clasp on to for retention. Dr. Welch can help you decide which option is best for you.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.